NEW YORK, June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Direct Marketing Services has been added to SpendEdge’s offering. The Direct Marketing Services market is expected to grow by USD 866.42 million, at a CAGR of over 2.91% by 2025.
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing high-cost savings through their efforts on areas such as backward integration, supplier synergies, reducing total ownership cost, conference participation, manage ad hoc spend, quality management, negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, managing labor price volatility, and cost of quality impact. Collaborations with global suppliers will also help buyers in cost-saving and ensuring high-quality procurement in the dynamic market.
The report also offers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth.
Download Our Free Sample Report
- The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for Direct Marketing Services with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Direct Marketing Services TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities
Explore more about market opportunities: Enquire about the report before purchasing
Some of the top Direct Marketing Services suppliers listed in this report:
This Direct Marketing Services procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Alliance Data Systems
- Omnicom Group
- Interpublic Group
- Harte Hanks
- Publicis Groupe
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Related Reports on Information Technology Market:
- Brand Management Services – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: Social media channels are becoming integral parts in their brand positioning strategies as these provides actionable insights in the form of online consumer data that can be leveraged by using analytics tools to evaluate a brands’ performance and to fine-tune the marketing strategy.
- IT Consulting – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The IT consulting industry is set to witness a spend growth of over USD 20 billion with spend momentum to accelerate at a CAGR of more than 2% by 2024. Buyers from logistics, chemical, and energy sectors are embracing digitization that includes the rapid adoption of cloud-based platforms to improve efficiency as well as to reduce their operational costs.
- Creative Agency – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The creative agency industry is set to witness a spend growth of over USD 90 billion with spend momentum to accelerate at a CAGR of more than 5% by 2024. This spend growth will be attributed to the increase in digital advertising spend as most of the brands prefer digital advertising to target precise segments of the audience.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Direct Marketing Services that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Direct Marketing Services TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-866-42-million-growth-expected-in-direct-marketing-services-market-at-a-cagr-of-2-91-amid-covid-19-spread-spendedge-301302286.html