NEW YORK, May 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Fiber Optic Cables has been added to SpendEdge’s offering. The Fiber Optic Cables market is expected to grow by USD 2 billion, at a CAGR of over 7% by 2024.
Telecom operators are replacing copper wires with optical fiber cables to enable transmission of larger volumes of data. This is serving as one of the major spend growth drivers in the fiber optic cables market. Leading telecommunication providers are exploring their bandwidth to install 5G networks which is contributing to the demand growth in the fiber optic cables market.
The report also offers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth.
Download Our Free Sample Report
- According to the fiber optic cables price trends, higher anti-dumping duties imposed by the governments in countries such as China, the US, France, Germany, and India will increase the price of exported fiber optic cables.
- The steady increase in crude oil prices will drive the prices of raw materials such as optical fiber, PE, PVC, steel, and aluminum. This will propel fiber optic cables suppliers’ manufacturing costs.
- Top fiber optic cables suppliers and their cost structures
- Top fiber optic cables suppliers in the US and their cost structures
- Fiber optic cables market spend analysis in the US
- Fiber optic cables price trends, and forecasts
- Cost drivers influencing the fiber optic cables prices
Explore more about market opportunities: Enquire about the report before purchasing
Some of the top Fiber Optic Cables suppliers listed in this report:
This Fiber Optic Cables procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Corning Inc.
- Prysmian Spa
- FiberHome Telecommunication Technologies Co. Ltd.
- HENGTONG GROUP Co. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Futong Communication Technology Co. Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Related Reports on Telecom and Networking Market:
- Network Infrastructure – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: This network infrastructure market intelligence report offers an analysis of the procurement best practices and helps buyers gain detailed insights into the category pricing strategies.
- Network Outsourcing Services – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The global network outsourcing services market is expected to witness category spend growth of over USD 3 billion between 2018-2023, with spend momentum accelerating at a CAGR of 6.62% during the forecast period.
- Telecom Tower – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: A targeted strategic approach to telecom tower sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. Still, we see that buyers have a pre-dominantly transaction-based approach towards the category and miss out on cost-saving opportunities in the absence of actionable intelligence on telecom tower procurement market.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Fiber Optic Cables that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Fiber Optic Cables TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-2-billion-growth-expected-in-fiber-optic-cables-market-with-an-accelerating-cagr-of-7-amid-covid-19-spread-spendedge-301297299.html