NEW YORK, April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The retail market in Thailand is set to grow by USD 55.21 billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aeon Co. Ltd., Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd., Central Group of Company, CP All Public Co. Ltd., Foodland Supermarket Co. Ltd., Home Product Center Public Co. Ltd., Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Seven & i Holdings Co. Ltd., Tesco Plc, and The Mall Group are some of the major market participants. The growing demand for convenience food products will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Retail Market in Thailand 2021-2025: Segmentation
The retail market in Thailand is segmented as below:
- Apparel And Footwear
- Home And Garden
- Distribution Channel
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70549
Retail Market in Thailand 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the retail market in Thailand provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Aeon Co. Ltd., Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd., Central Group of Company, CP All Public Co. Ltd., Foodland Supermarket Co. Ltd., Home Product Center Public Co. Ltd., Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Seven & i Holdings Co. Ltd., Tesco Plc, and The Mall Group.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Retail Market in Thailand size
- Retail Market in Thailand trends
- Retail Market in Thailand industry analysis
The growing demand for convenience food products is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the threat from counterfeit products may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the retail market in Thailand are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Retail Market in China– The retail market size in China is segmented by the product (food and beverages, apparel and footwear, home improvement, consumer electronics and appliances, and beauty and personal care), distribution channel (offline and online), and key vendors. Download FREE Sample Report
Indonesia Retail Market– The Indonesian retail market is segmented by the product (food & beverages, electrical & electronics, apparel & footwear, home improvement & household products, and others) and distribution channel (offline and online). Download FREE Sample Report
Retail Market in Thailand 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the retail market in growth Thailand during the next five years
- Estimation of the retail market size in Thailand and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the retail market in Thailand
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the retail market vendors in Thailand
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Grocery – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Apparel and Footwear – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- BPC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Home and Garden – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aeon Co. Ltd.
- Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd.
- Central Group of Company
- CP All Public Co. Ltd.
- Foodland Supermarket Co. Ltd.
- Home Product Center Public Co. Ltd.
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.
- Seven & i Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Tesco Plc
- The Mall Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Download FREE Sample Report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/retail-market-market-in-thailand-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retail-market-in-thailand-to-grow-by-usd-55-21-billion-accelerates-at-a-cagr-of-almost-6-during-2021-2025technavio-301279630.html