NEW YORK, June 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 4.65 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the professional skincare market to register a CAGR of over 6%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report at: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41129
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Beiersdorf AG, Clarins Sdn Bhd, Coty Inc., Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Avon Co., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants. Product innovation and product line extension leading to product premiumization will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Professional Skincare Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Professional Skincare Market is segmented as below:
- Anti-aging Products
- Pigmentation Products
- Dehydration Products
- Acne Control Products
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41129
Professional Skincare Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the professional skincare market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Beiersdorf AG, Clarins Sdn Bhd, Coty Inc., Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Avon Co., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Professional Skincare Market size
- Professional Skincare Market trends
- Professional Skincare Market industry analysis
Growing concerns for skin-related problems are likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the availability of low-priced products may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Global Skincare Products Market – Global skincare products market is segmented by product (face skincare products and body skincare products), distribution channel (offline and online), product specification (skin brightening products, anti-aging skincare products, sun protection products, moisturizers, and others), and geographic landscape (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Organic Skincare Products Market – Global organic skincare products market is segmented by product (facial care, body care, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Professional Skincare Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist professional skincare market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the professional skincare market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the professional skincare market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of professional skincare market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Anti-aging products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Pigmentation products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Dehydration products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Acne control products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- Coty Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- L’Oréal SA
- Revlon Consumer Products Corp.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/professional-skincare-market-to-see–4-65-billion-growth-during-2021-2025–technavio-301306110.html