NEW YORK, June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The «Pharmacovigilance Market» report has been added to SpendEdge’s library which is trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers who uses our insights daily.
The Pharmacovigilance market is poised to grow by USD 4.73 Billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14.11% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments.
Some of the Top Pharmacovigilance suppliers listed in this report:
This Pharmacovigilance procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- ICON Plc
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Capgemini SE
- Syneos Health
- PPD Inc.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Pharmacovigilance procurement.
Related Reports on Pharma and Healthcare Include:
- Clinical Research Services- Forecast and Analysis: The clinical research services market is set to witness a spend growth of over USD 14 billion with spend momentum to accelerate at a CAGR of more than 6% between by 2024. Factors such as the offset of chronic ailments, increase in aging demography and augmented spend potential are paving the way for the development of newer drugs and treatments.
- Pharmaceutical Gelatin Category Sourcing and Procurement Report: This pharmaceutical gelatin procurement report provides a comprehensive analysis of the supply market dynamics to assist both the buyers and the suppliers. It also helps buyers gain insights into the supplier cost structure and helps them identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: Spend growth of this market has the potential to touch a value of over USD 30 billion with spend momentum that will accelerate at a CAGR of more than 6% between 2019-2024. This increasing spend on pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services will be primarily attributed to the robust growth of the API market due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, dementia, and arthritis.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Pharmacovigilance that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Pharmacovigilance TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmacovigilance-market-size-to-reach-usd-4-73-billion-by-2024-at-a-cagr-14-11–spendedge-301302283.html