NEW YORK, July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 8.06 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the office stationery market in Europe to register a CAGR of over 3%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., ACCO Brands Corp., Argo Prima Ltd, BIC Group, BIELLA SWITZERLAND AG, CENTRUM SIA, Costco Wholesale Corp., Euroffice Group, ICO, and Lyreco SAS are some of the major market participants. Although product innovations and technological advancements will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Office Stationery Market in Europe 2021-2025: Segmentation
Office Stationery Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Paper Products
- Computer And Printer Supplies
- Desk Supplies
- Mailing Supplies
- Distribution Channel
- Rest Of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45298
Office Stationery Market in Europe 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the office stationery market in Europe provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include 3M Co., ACCO Brands Corp., Argo Prima Ltd, BIC Group, BIELLA SWITZERLAND AG, CENTRUM SIA, Costco Wholesale Corp., Euroffice Group, ICO, and Lyreco SAS.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Office Stationery Market in Europe size
- Office Stationery Market in Europe trends
- Office Stationery Market in Europe industry analysis
The rising number of start-ups in Europe is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, shifting preferences toward digitalization in work environments may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the office stationery market in Europe is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Paper Notebooks Market – Global paper notebooks market is segmented by Application (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Printing and Writing Paper Market – Global printing and writing paper market is segmented by type (printing paper and writing paper) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Office Stationery Market in Europe 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the office stationery market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the office stationery market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the office stationery market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the office stationery market vendors in Europe
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Paper products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Computer and printer supplies – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Desk supplies – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Mailing supplies – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- France – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- UK – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Italy – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- ACCO Brands Corp.
- Argo Prima Ltd
- BIC Group
- BIELLA SWITZERLAND AG
- CENTRUM SIA
- Costco Wholesale Corp.
- Euroffice Group
- Lyreco SAS
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/office-stationery-market-to-grow-by–8-06-billion-in-europe-during-2021-2025–technavio-301327372.html