NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
SpendEdge has been monitoring the Marketing Automation Software Category market and it is poised to grow by 2.69 Billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?
The Marketing Automation Software Category market is expected to have a CAGR of 9.82% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
International Business Machines Corp., Adobe Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, Salesforce.com Inc., SAS Institute Inc., HubSpot Inc., Act-On Software Inc., Infusion Software Inc., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Subscription-based model, consumption-based model, and perpetual license model are the widely adopted pricing models in Marketing Automation Software Category Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Marketing Automation Software Category procurement.
Related Reports on Marketing Include:
- SEM Services – Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their SEM services requirements. Some of the leading SEM services suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Automotive Trailers Sourcing and Procurement Report: The automotive trailers will grow at a CAGR of 2.92% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Automobile Fuel Injection System – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report provides a complete drill-down on global equipment finance spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Marketing Automation Software Category that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Marketing Automation Software Category TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marketing-automation-software-category-market-to-reach-2-69-billion-by-2024–spendedge-301310665.html