NEW YORK, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the luxury e-tailing market and it is poised to grow by USD 21.65 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What are the major trends in the market?
Social media and celebrity endorsement is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 21.65 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Amara Living Ltd., Authentic Brands Group LLC, CHANEL Ltd., Hudsons Bay Co., LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC, Nordstrom Inc., Ralph Lauren Corp., THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
Rise in online spending and smartphone penetration is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the strict competition from offline channels restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 47% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Luxury Pen Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The luxury pen market size is expected to grow by $ 156.11 mn and record a CAGR of 1% during 2020-2024. To get extensive research insights: Download Our Exclusive Sample Report
Luxury Handbags Market by Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The luxury handbags market size will decrease by USD 0.17 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth. To get extensive research insights: Download Our Exclusive Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amara Living Ltd., Authentic Brands Group LLC, CHANEL Ltd., Hudsons Bay Co., LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC, Nordstrom Inc., Ralph Lauren Corp., and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The rise in online spending and smartphone penetration will offer immense growth opportunities.
In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this luxury e-tailing market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Luxury E-tailing Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Luxury E-tailing Market is segmented as below:
- Personal Luxury
- Food and Wine
- Home Accessories
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70588
Luxury E-tailing Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The luxury e-tailing market report covers the following areas:
- Luxury E-tailing Market Size
- Luxury E-tailing Market Trends
- Luxury E-tailing Market Analysis
This study identifies social media and celebrity endorsement as one of the prime reasons driving the Luxury E-tailing Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Luxury E-tailing Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist luxury e-tailing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the luxury e-tailing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the luxury e-tailing market across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of luxury e-tailing market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Personal luxury – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Food and wine – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Home accessories – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Multi-brand – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Mono-brand – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amara Living Ltd.
- Authentic Brands Group LLC
- CHANEL Ltd.
- DELL’OGLIO Palermo 1890 Srl AND D O Spa
- Hudsons Bay Co.
- LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC
- Nordstrom Inc.
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/luxury-e-tailing-market-to-grow-by-usd-21-65-billion-during-2021-2025–amara-living-ltd-and-authentic-brands-group-llc-emerge-as-key-contributors-to-growth-technavio-301302540.html