NEW YORK, June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by 5.34 TEU during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the container fleet market to register a CAGR of over 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Request a Free Sample to understand the scope of the report!
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. A.P. Moller – Maersk AS, China COSCO SHIPPING Corp. Ltd., CMA CGM Group, Evergreen Marine Corp. (Taiwan) Ltd., Hapag Lloyd, HYUNDAI Merchant Marine Co. Ltd., Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd., Mediterranean Shipping Co. SA, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd., and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha are some of the major market participants. The growing intermodal freight transportation will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Container Fleet Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Container Fleet Market is segmented as below:
- Dry Containers
- Reefer Containers
- Tank Containers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43617
Container Fleet Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the container fleet market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include A.P. Moller – Maersk AS, China COSCO SHIPPING Corp. Ltd., CMA CGM Group, Evergreen Marine Corp. (Taiwan) Ltd., Hapag Lloyd, HYUNDAI Merchant Marine Co. Ltd., Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd., Mediterranean Shipping Co. SA, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd., and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Container Fleet Market size
- Container Fleet Market trends
- Container Fleet Market industry analysis
Consolidation and alliance formation for cost saving is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Global Intermediate Bulk Container Market – Global intermediate bulk container market is segmented by end-user (chemical, pharmaceutical, food, and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Containerboard Market – Global containerboard market is segmented by product (recycled and virgin) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Container Fleet Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist container fleet market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the container fleet market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the container fleet market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of container fleet market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type volume chart
- Dry containers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- Reefer containers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- Tank containers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- Market opportunity by Type volume chart
Geographic Landscape by Volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (teu)
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver-Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A.P. Moller – Maersk AS
- China COSCO SHIPPING Corp. Ltd.
- CMA CGM Group
- Evergreen Marine Corp. (Taiwan) Ltd.
- Hapag Lloyd
- HYUNDAI Merchant Marine Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd.
- Mediterranean Shipping Co. SA
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd.
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-container-fleet-market-to-observe-5-34-teu-growth-during-2020-2024–technavio-301307303.html