NEW YORK, May 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The «Corporate Training Market» report has been added to SpendEdge’s library which is trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers who uses our insights daily.
The Corporate Training market is poised to grow by USD 210.48 Billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8.93% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments.
Some of the Top Corporate Training suppliers listed in this report:
This Corporate Training procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Pearson Plc
- GP Strategies Corp.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Churchill Capital Corp. II
- RPS Group
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Global Knowledge Training LLC.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Corporate Training procurement.
Related Reports on Corporate Services Include:
- Headhunting Services Sourcing and Procurement Report- Forecast and Analysis: A targeted strategic approach to headhunting services sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. Still, we see that buyers have a pre-dominantly transaction-based approach towards the category and miss out on cost-saving opportunities in the absence of actionable intelligence on headhunting services procurement market.
- Immigration Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on ability to provide integrated solutions, expertise in global immigration services, ability to address sophisticated immigration issues, and immigration compliance services capabilities. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, and evaluation criteria.
- Learning and Development Services – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This procurement market intelligence report offers a comprehensive overview of the learning and development services market buyer and supplier insights and identifies the best procurement models to help enterprises procure learning and development services at cost-effective rates. The report also provides information on the spend opportunity for suppliers and allows buyers to estimate the total cost of ownership.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Corporate Training that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Corporate Training TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-training-market-size-to-reach-usd-210-48-billion-by-2025-at-a-cagr-8-93–spendedge-301300339.html