NEW YORK, June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The contract cleaning services market is set to grow by USD 123.46 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their business.
Download FREE Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABM Industries Inc., Anago Cleaning Systems Inc., Atlas FM Ltd., Cleaning Services Group Inc., EXTRA CLEAN INC., ISS AS, Jani-King International Inc., ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc., Sodexo Group, and The JPM Group of Companies Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the increase in the number of residential buildings, the rising awareness about workplace wellness and sustainability, and the growing number of office spaces will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Contract Cleaning Services Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Contract Cleaning Services Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40004
Contract Cleaning Services Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the contract cleaning services market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include ABM Industries Inc., Anago Cleaning Systems Inc., Atlas FM Ltd., Cleaning Services Group Inc., EXTRA CLEAN INC., ISS AS, Jani-King International Inc., ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc., Sodexo Group, and The JPM Group of Companies Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Contract Cleaning Services Market size
- Contract Cleaning Services Market trends
- Contract Cleaning Services Market industry analysis
The increase in the number of residential buildings is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the low penetration rate in developing economies may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the contract cleaning services market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Contract Cleaning Services Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist contract cleaning services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the contract cleaning services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the contract cleaning services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of contract cleaning services market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Dry-cleaning and Laundry Services Market- The dry-cleaning and laundry services market is segmented by end-user (commercial, residential, and coin-operated) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization Outsourcing Market– The contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) outsourcing market is segmented by product (small molecules and biologics) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020- 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABM Industries Inc.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Inc.
- Atlas FM Ltd.
- Cleaning Services Group Inc.
- EXTRA CLEAN INC.
- ISS AS
- Jani-King International Inc.
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc.
- Sodexo Group
- The JPM Group of Companies Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/contract-cleaning-services-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/contract-cleaning-services-market-to-grow-by–123-46-billion17000-technavio-research-reports-301315971.html